Friday 31 January 2014

Hello!

I've recently become slightly obsessed with beauty and fashion blogs. Actually scrap that I'm 100% obsessed to the extent that all my recent beauty purchases have been inspired mainly by fleurdeforce and buynowbloglater. And every beauty related conversation starts with "I saw this on so and so's blog" I love their blogs.

So inspired by them and the fact I'm always trying so many beauty products that I forget what I have or haven't tried and what does or doesn't work, I figured why not start blogging. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

Boring stuff - I'm Natalie, I'm 28 (ahh how did this happen) and live in Qatar. I'm originally from Scotland. My 'La Natalie' blog name may be slightly misleading so apologies if you were expecting some LA glamour. I used to think I was quite ghetto (I guess I still do particularly when drunk) and this video from years ago inspired the nick name. You wanna go hula hoop!

So lets see what happens, if you can dream it you can do it xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment