Sunday 2 February 2014

#OOTW

Recently discovered instagram. Again I am OBSESSED. (When I like something I tend to go a little over the top). Below is a collection of what I wore this week, I think instagram forces me to dress pretty for work. I like this. You can find me on instagram here


Starting top right:

1. Shoes: New Look. Super comfy! Same style also available in grey which is really pretty too. 

Jeans: Joe Browns. These featured in a eBay advertising campaign a few years ago and I had to have them. Never heard of the brand below and haven't since! Some on eBay

2. Topshop blazer, £10/60 QAR bargain in the Christmas sales in Glasgow! Originally £50/300 QAR! No longer online but try eBay

Trousers and necklace, Forever 21. Bought both in summer 2013 so no longer available but similar necklace here and the US site has the trousers in olive/black or on the UK site these are same same but different

3. River Island Kimono from summer 2011 but Love Kimono has similar styles on ASOS which are all on sale just now! 

Top (US link exact colour, or UK link in teal) and necklace, Forever 21, both from December 2013 in Dubai. Necklace is still in stores in the Middle East but can't see it online on the US or UK websites. Forever 21 and H&M have loads of this style though. The top is actually from Forever 21's plus size range, I got the XL size and it's a nice baggy/long fit ideal for leggings but would look equally pretty as a more fitted top. 

4. Necklace again plus shirt, Forever 21. Shirt is still in Forever 21 stores in UAE in loads of colours but not online. ASOS have similar styles in different colours

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment