Tuesday 4 February 2014

Face it


Wow I am terrible at coming up with blog post names. "Face it". Oh dear. It's only going to get worse I warn you!

I user my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant face scrub for the first time in about a month and instantly felt inspired to write a quick blog post about two of my favourite exfoliators!



The Dermalogica Microfoliant is amazing. I love it. I first tried it as a sample, fell in love and I've had this bottle for almost two years. Yep two years. Ok so I don't use it every other day or every week but I use it at least a couple times a month and will go through phases of using it more when my skin needs it. I swear this bottle is never ending, it's worth the investment!

On Lookfantastic it's currently £35 but on the Dermalogica website it's £40! But it does last for sooooo long. Definitely shop around for the best deal, Lookfantastic usually have some sort of offer on so they are a good starting point. 



The product itself gets a bit of getting used to, it's a white powder! But this is the beauty of it, you don't need much so the bottle lasts for ages and it would suit most skin types since you can control how fine the scrub will be. The more water you add, the gentler the scrub or add a couple of drops and you can really slough away your dead skin cells! 

My other current favourite face scrub is Dead Sea Spa Magik Mild Exfoiliant. This is a more traditional scrub, no mixing required! It's quite grainy so you can really notice a difference but it's still gentle enough for my sensitive skin. 

Bit disgusting but I find it really helps loosen up the many many blackheads on my nose so I like to have a good squeeze afterwards. Lovely. I wouldn't say it prevents them but it does seem to help loosen what's there if you scrub your nose for a bit!

Anyone got face scrub recommendations? xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love daily microfoliant! Like you say it's brill for getting rid of blackheads and so on. Have you tried Origins Charcoal Mask? Also amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo no I haven't tried it but heard great things so will need to try it sometime! I've just started using the Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask though and adore it, you can never have too many face masks xx

      Delete