Friday 7 February 2014

Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Wow this mask is awesome. I'd heard so many great things about this mask that I had to try it it myself. Ren isn't a brand I would usually consider (I've always found the brand a little blah and hard to get excited about) but I'm so glad I bought it.



£30 from Marks and Spencer (I completely missed M&S transforming their beauty section, it's awesome!) and considering you only need to use a light layer I think it'll be a good investment. 

My skin is combination, spot prone (I'm 28 and still get spots ugh) and can be sensitive at times. I read the mask has a tingling feeling so I wasn't sure if it might be too much for my skin but it wasn't at all. For me it was more like a little soft itch feeling in places but nothing unpleasant or irritating and only for a moment. 

It claims to 'renew the complexion, reduce fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone' and pretty much spot on! (oh dear is that an unintended skin care pun?)  I wouldn't go as far to say my skin is dramatically improved but straight after washing off my skin is so smooth, brighter and it shifts any lingering or potential breakouts pretty quickly. 

I've been using it once a week since Christmas and highly recommend adding it to your skin are routine! In the UK it's available in all the big department stores plus loads of places online, even ASOS! I haven't seen Ren in Qatar but I would it must be available in Dubai? Dubai has everything (or at least it seems that way living in Qatar!

I'm now on a mission to find an awesome moisturiser, watch this space... 

No comments:

Post a Comment